Monday, October 24, 2016

Introducing myself

My name is Eduardo Lina. I was born in Argentina  in1956,  and have been living in Israel since 1979.  You can learn more about me on my profile on this blog, and on my main blog here.

I came to Israel a few years after I finished High School, went to university to study English Literature (and do a teaching certificate course) ,and stayed here to live ever since. I am Israeli.

I have been a High School teacher at Kugel High School since 1989. I teach both English and Spanish as Foreign Languages. The following video shows the school's new building, which opened last September.


Kugel High School is a State school, by which I mean that it is not private. We serve the population of the area in the city where the school is located. 

No comments:

Post a Comment